We all need time to unwind from our daily, boring lives. Our routines often get so intimidating that some breaks become much-needed. Without these breaks, our lives would get to us in ways unimaginable. While everyone’s doing the usual, why don’t you do something different and super-fun?
Going to movies, shopping, and restaurants has become too exhausting, hasn’t it? The concept of trampoline parks in India has been around for a while now but there was no trampoline park in Jaipur till now. We’ve introduced the first ever trampoline park in the entire North India in Jaipur, that allows you to do something more than your regular, go-to hangout plans. Trampoline parks are great spots for fun, but there is very little about the health benefits of a trampoline park that people know about. Trampoline parks help you chase your fitness goals while you have the best time having fun with your loved ones. Well, if you’re still looking for reasons to visit a trampoline park, then keep reading. Because we’ve got as much as 10 such exciting reasons!
1) Reduces Stress: Needless to say, how stressful our lives have become. Our lives have become more complex than ever, which brings in a lot of stress to deal with. Getting rid of this mental baggage becomes necessary and what’s better than indulging in fun activities to clear up your headspace? Trampoline parks have a range of adventurous and fun activities that help you pump some hormones in your body that are believed to make you feel happier and calmer. So, get yourself heading to a trampoline park and do some de-stressing!
2) Better Bonding: Amid the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it often becomes difficult to catch up with our family and friends. Since, we all have our jobs to do, we can’t take time to bond with the people close to us. Trampolines parks are a great medium of connecting with our family and friends over some super-entertaining activities. These group activities are often very pivotal in developing and fostering good relationships between people, bringing them closer in life.
3) Fitness: Fun is great, but did you know that trampolines could be a great form of exercise too? Also, if you are somebody who is not a fan of gyms and fitness centres, but still want to become fitter, then trampoline parks are for you. With a plethora of activities and physical exercises that include jumping, climbing, and dunking, trampoline parks are a fun way to keep a check on your health and fitness. So let your muscles rejoice your fitness regime, not dread it and get yourself a membership for a trampoline park.
4) Partying: Are you also bored with the mainstream, regular party plans with your friends and loved ones? Do you want to embrace the child in you that still seeks adventure? Well, then you should, without a doubt, visit a trampoline park. Trampoline parks offer more than just trampolines, the entire vibe is filled with so much fun, joy, and happiness, that no person would ever want to miss having a fun party here. With a fun combination of adventure, music, and food, every party that ever happens here becomes a memory to be cherished forever. So come on, bring along your friends and family, and have a blast of a party at a trampoline park.
5) Boosting Immunity: Playing on trampolines helps you build your immunity. Yes, it does. The improved blood circulation, detoxification by sweating, and strengthened antibodies help developing the body resulting into greater immunity.
6) Corporate Team Building: Adult life is not all that easy, is it? We know it isn’t. While your work could often get overwhelming, it’s super important for your team to take a break to get off the stress. So take your team along, treat yourself with soul-stirring fun, and create memories for life. While, you’re on those fun and adventurous activities, your team and you will develop a stronger, friendlier connection which shall help you work even better. Team building is an important part of any work culture and missing it would only hamper the performance of the employees.
7) Safe Indoor Entertainment: If you are a parent, then you must know that the fear of any sort of harm to your child is very much real. As parents, we somewhere have this deep-seated insecurity of our children going out to play and getting hurt. Trampoline parks thus, serve a purpose of ensuring the safety of our children within protected, indoor premises. Trampoline parks typically take all the necessary precautions to make sure that you have all the fun that there is with utmost safety. If you’re looking for a place that gives your child a safe environment to play and enjoy, then these parks are absolute no-brainers.
8) Learning Teamwork: It is rare that kids get to interact with other kids these days, thanks to the technology. While they curl up in their sweet little bed, binge-watching shows, trampoline parks offer them a platform to interact and enhance their personality. While working as a team against the opponents, kids learn teamwork and effective communication. There is a great deal of learning involved when children get to experience competition, adventure, and physical activities that help them with their holistic development.
9) Enhanced Mental Health: Mental health issues are only increasing in today’s world. Due to irregular lifestyle routines and lack of proper work out plans, many people suffer through multiple mental disorders, leaving them inert. During any form of exercise, human body tends to release certain hormones that are believed to uplift the mood and make us happy. Such hormones are called “endorphins” or also known as “happy hormones”. Even while jumping on trampolines, body releases these hormones resulting in a happy mood and improved mental health.
10) Improved Cardiovascular Health: This goes without saying that exercising is good for you. Lesser known fact is that exercising helps enhance your cardio heath. Intense workout helps strengthen your cardio muscles which in turn, helps pump more oxygen into your body. According to a study by NASA, 10 minutes of jumping on a trampoline equals to 33 minutes of running. So keep your health in check while having the best time at your nearest trampoline park!